EXPEDITED FBI BACKGROUND CHECK – FAST!
We Come To You!- 24/7
Identity History Summary Checks (IdHSC)
FBI BACKGROUND CHECK | RAP SHEET | FBI PERSONAL RECORD REVIEW
We offer (2) Types of Identity History Summary Checks, also known as an FBI Background Checks.
- We offer Ink Cards which require multiple steps and completion of forms by only by customer along with an additional money order.
- And we also offer Expedited FBI Reports a.k.a. Identity History Summary Checks or FBI Channeler Services for US Citizens or Permanent Resident Aliens. These Expedited Services allow applicants to get back there FBI reports/ Identity History Summary Checks within generally ONLY 1 to 2 days directly to their email address.
Expedited / Fast FBI Background Check Reports – FBI Channeler Service – (AKA: Identity History Summary or Rap Sheet)
FBI Channeler services also known as Expedite FBI Background Check Clearance Letters. We offer a service which allows you to get your FBI Criminal History Record (Identity History Summary Report) in usually less than 24 hours instead of the normal 2-3 month period if you submit the normal FB-258 FBI fingerprint cards directly to the FBI. Federal Fingerprinting is authorized to submit your fingerprints electronically to FBI Channeler, this service usually allows you to get the results of the Identity History Reports (PDF Version) often within 1 hour or so. Our FBI Channeling Services is ideal for International and Visa purposes (to study over-seas or teach abroad) or to live or work over-seas, foreign adoption or just traveling. Or if you need a physical printed out version of this FBI Identity history report, then we can have it mailed directly to you on the special FBI official tamperproof watermark paper via mail. You can choose 3 different option for the mailing service: standard US mail, priority mail or overnight FedEx mail.
Authorized FBI Channeler Services in: Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange County, Ventura and San Diego
Federal Fingerprinting is proud to announce that we now offer Mobile FBI Channeler Services through out all of California and the United States. Applicants can perform an FBI Criminal Background Check on themselves and they will usually receive the report within 24 hours. This expedited service reduces the time it takes to receive the FBI Identity History Summary Check by months in most cases.
We offer several different methods to receive your FBI Background Check Report. You may choose the email / PDF version which is usually available within a few hours. Or another option that we offer is for the FBI Background Report to be printed on the FBI Tamper-Proof Paper and then physically mailed to your US residence. This mail option also includes a complimentary PDF version of the report which you can download within 24 hours. And as we mentioned before, if you are in a Hurry, then we also offer FedEx Overnight Shipping of the FBI Background Report on tamper-proof paper.
Expedited Services for FBI Criminal Background Reports:
- Departmental Order (Web Portal) – (PDF Version – Usually within 24 hours)
- Departmental Order (US Mail & Portal) – (Usually in 5 Business Days, Plus Free Web Portal PDF Version in 24 hours)
- Departmental Order (Priority Mail & Plus Free Web Portal PDF Version in 24 hours)
- Departmental Order (FedEx Overnight & Plus Free Web Portal PDF Version in 24 hours)
Please Note: You Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to use the Expedited FBI Reports Service through an FBI Channeler. If you’re not a US Citizen or Resident, we can still provide the service for you, but it takes longer. Also all listed pricing above is only the service cost, it does not include the travel fees for us to come to you.
FBI Criminal Background Checks (Identity History Summary Checks)
An FBI Identity History Summary / Background Check is a listing of different information taken from fingerprint submissions kept by the FBI and related to arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service. The FBI Identity History Summary Check is often referred by a variety of names, below are some other common terms:
- Record Review or Personal Review
- FBI Clearance, Security Clearance Report or Clearance Letter
- Departmental Order 556-73
- Rap Sheet
- Criminal History Request
- Police Clearance, Police Report
- Identity History Report or Identity History Summary Check
- International Clearance Letter (For travel outside of the US)
- FBI Criminal Background Report
Mobile Expedited FBI Background Check Services Available 24/7
We Come To You! – Call today to find out about our Mobile Services, we can come to your office, home, movie set, work, etc. Call: 818-514-2255
Here are a few Common Reasons for an FBI Departmental Order:
- Visa – To study abroad, teach overseas or work for an extended period over seas.
- To satisfy certain legal requirements such as a requirement for adopting a child
- To satisfy travel requirements to live, work, study or teach in a foreign country
- To review a criminal record for accuracy, or to request a correction or update
- To challenge information on a record or other court related matters
Traveling Outside of the United States (Student Visa, Work Visa, Study/Teach Abroad…)
By using our Expedited FBI Background Channeling Services, you are able to expedite your FBI criminal history report which is often a requirement as part of the Visa process. If you plan to work, live, study or travel outside of the United States, then you may be required to submit an Identity History Request 0r “Clearance Letter”. In most cases, this Criminal History Report will need an apostle or authentication by the state department. The state department will require this FBI report to be printed on ‘Tamper-Proof Paper’. So if your traveling outside the US to teach abroad and or study over-seas, then you should definitely choose to have the clearance letter “mailed” to your residence verses using the “PDF version” option since the mailed reports are all printed on the tamper-proof paper . Please contact us for more information.
What does my FBI Background Identity History Summary Report Show?
If the fingerprint submissions are related to an arrest, then the Identity History Summary will include the name of the agency that submitted the fingerprints to the FBI, the date of the arrest, the arrest charge, and the disposition of the arrest, if it’s known. All arrest information included in the Identity History Summary is obtained from fingerprint submissions, disposition reports, and other information submitted by authorized criminal justice agencies. The report is often used as proof that a criminal history does not exist.